You can buy tickets locally from early June from the following outlets:
- Melplash Show Office
- Frosts – Bridport
- Felicity’s Farm Shop – Morecombelake
- Spar shop in West Bay
- The Riverside Restaurant, West Bay
- Highlands Ends Holiday Park, Eype
- Freshwater Beach Holiday Park, Burton Bradstock
- Gorseland Caravan Park, West Bexington
- Girling & Bowditch Veterinary Surgery, Beaminster
- Bridport, Lyme Regis, Sherborne, Axminster & Dorchester Tourist Information Centres
- Crewkerne Local Information Centre
- Yarn Barton Centre, Beaminster
Show Day Ticket Prices
- Adult £16
- Children aged 16 and under are Free
Why Not Become a Member?
Includes admission, forward parking, use of Members Bar and Dining areas on show day plus other benefits. Click here for more information.
Location and getting to the show. The postcode for the showground is DT6 4EG.
Dogs are most welcome provided they are on a lead. Dogs are not allowed in the Food Hall or livestock showing areas.
Our Timetable of events can be viewed by clicking here.
Free car parking is available at the show ground or a free bus service operated by South West Coaches will be operating around local towns. Click here to download a timetable.
There will also be a Free Park & Ride service for those who would like to visit the show and not park on the showground. Parking is available along the Burton Road (DT6 4PS) and will be clearly sign posted on the day. A shuttle bus service will run from the parking field to the show ground throughout the day, click here to view the Park & Ride bus timetable.
The show is open to the public from 8.30am to 6.00pm.
Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs are available to hire from Mobility Hire 4 You or telephone Mary, Trudy or Ashleigh on 01353 653752.