Dream Cottages – Dorset’s leading cottage agency with around 300 personally selected properties in prime locations across Dorset. Visit their stand in the Craft and Traders Marquee.
Bookings for our 2017 show are now open.
We have trade space available in the following locations:
- Open Trade Stands – with either 6m, 9m or 12m depths these stands are located in the main showfield. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale.
- Craft & Traders Arcade – we have three marquees for crafts, hand made goods and local businesses. Space is available within the marquee in units of 3m x 3m.
- Open Bays – located in our Jack Norman field, a row of open fronted 3mx 3m bays.
- Food Hall – our Food Hall is very popular so early booking is advisable. Stands are located within a marquee and available in 3m x 3m units.
- Countryside Open Stands – This part of our showfield hosts the ever popular Countryside arena with terrier racing, ferrets and falconry so you will be sure to attract a wide number of visitors. We are pleased to welcome traders with a rural or countryside theme to this area, please book using the open trade stand application but highlight your form ‘Countryside’. Both 6m and 9m depths are available.
Melplash Agricultural Society Limited
23 South Street,
Please ensure you have read the new FSA guidelines on allergy labelling. Dogs are not allowed in the Livestock lines or Food Hall marquee.
Download Trade Stand Forms
Open Trade Stand Application pack – For open trade stand space
Covered Trade Stand Application pack – For covered trade space located within our Food Hall, Craft & Traders marquees and Open Bays.
Electricity Booking Form & Prices – Click here to download further information on booking an electricity supply at our show.
Special Rates for Trade Stands Advertising in the Show Programme
This year we have put together some special rates for advertising in the Show Programme.
The Show Programme is A5 and full colour. It contains a full timetable of ring events, the list of trade stands, a plan of the show ground, and more. It is sold before and at the Show with a circulation of 3000+. All advertisements are colour.