Watkin Art – Prints and cards reminiscent of vintage travel posters by Dorset artist, all feature local landscapes. Commissions taken. Find Watkin Art in our Craft & Traders marquee.
Harvey’s of Hereford – We specialise in patchwork, memory quilts, cushions and free hand embroidery items, handmade in Hereford. Find Harvey’s of Hereford in our Craft & Traders marquee.
Beviss & Beckingsale Solicitors, award winning and well established Solicitors providing a friendly and professional legal service. Visit Beviss & Beckingsale on their stand overlooking our main ring.
The Seaside Boarding House, Celebrated and distinct hotel, restaurant and bar nestled on the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, overlooking the sweep of Lyme Bay in the beautiful and unspoilt county of Dorset. Less than three hours from London or the Midlands, it’s a place to relax and recharge by the sea. From the creators of London’s internationally renowned Groucho Club comes an antidote to city life. The perfect getaway, holiday or just a (very) long lunch destination. Find the Seaside Boarding House in our Food Hall.
Commercial Biomass, one of the UK’s leading renewable heat specialists and biomass installers. Commercial Biomass Ltd offers a wide range of renewable energy technologies at affordable prices. We strive to make these products accessible to all our customers and can help you choose the right options to suit you, your budget and your lifestyle. We act as a one-stop-shop for our customers who are wanting to explore using renewable energy to heat their commercial premises or homes. Whether you are looking at this type of heating as a commercial or residential customer, Commercial Biomass will be able to work out the best solution for you at the best price. Find Commercial Biomass on Avenue C.
Bookings for our 2019 show will open in January. We have trade space available in the following locations:
- Open Trade Stands – with either 6m, 9m or 12m depths these stands are located in the main showfield. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale.
- Craft & Traders Arcade – we have two marquees for crafts, hand made goods and local businesses. Space is available within the marquee in units of 3m x 3m.
- Open Bays – located in our Jack Norman field, a row of open fronted 3mx 3m bays.
- Food Hall – our Food Hall is very popular so early booking is advisable. Stands are located within a marquee and available in 3m x 3m units.
- Countryside Open Stands – This part of our showfield hosts the ever popular Countryside arena with terrier racing, ferrets and falconry so you will be sure to attract a wide number of visitors. We are pleased to welcome traders with a rural or countryside theme to this area, please book using the open trade stand application but highlight your form ‘Countryside’. Both 6m and 9m depths are available.
If you would like to apply for an outside catering site please contact us for an application pack.
Completed forms should be returned to:
Melplash Agricultural Society Limited
23 South Street,
Please ensure you have read the new FSA guidelines on allergy labelling. Dogs are not allowed in the Livestock lines or Food Hall marquee.
Download Trade Stand Application Forms
Open Trade Stand Application pack – For open trade stand space
Covered Trade Stand Application pack – For covered trade space located within our Food Hall, Craft & Traders marquees and Open Bays.
Electricity Booking Form & Prices – Click here to download further information on booking an electricity supply at our show.
Special Rates for Trade Stands Advertising in the Show Programme
This year we have put together some special rates for advertising in the Show Programme.
The Show Programme is A5 and full colour. It contains a full timetable of ring events, the list of trade stands, a plan of the show ground, and more. It is sold before and at the Show with a circulation of 3000+. All advertisements are colour.