Ashley Chase Estate Limited – Ford Farm is a West Country Farmhouse Cheesemaker idyllically located in the rolling Dorset Downs, overlooking the World Heritage Jurassic Coast. Visit their stand in our Food Hall for great show offers.
Eggardon Country Cooks – Hot lunch delivery service. Cooked fresh daily from our kitchen at Browns Farm. We also provide cakes, salads, cream teas and cold lunches as well as providing catering for special occasions such as Birthdays, anniversaries, wakes etc.
Beviss & Beckingsale Solicitors – Professional, friendly lawyers – experts in all areas of law affecting those working and living in the countryside. Visit their stand near the main ring.
Jurassic Trading Co – beautiful coastal home gift ranges and handmade quirky county cushions. Visit their stand in our Jack Norman field by our Craft & Traders marquee.
Scott Rowe Solicitors – Come and meet our friendly local staff and enter our free prize draw for a luxury hamper. Visit their stand on Avenue C.
Mere Trout Limited – Fresh trout, hot smoked trout & cold smoked trout. Hatched, reared, smoked & packed in Mere. Visit their stand in our Food Hall.
Bredy Vet Centre – A locally owned practice managed by local people and can offer our own emergency service 24/7 to ensure we provide you with the best possible health care for your animals, large and small alike. You can be assured that we’ll treat your animals with care and attention they deserve and take particular pride in our friendly and approachable way of working. We’re an RCVS accredited practice, for both pets and farm animals – which means that our practice has voluntarily undergone regular inspections by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. These inspections ensure the practice provides and maintains high standards of veterinary care in all aspects including veterinary & nursing care, hygiene, 24 hour emergency cover, staff training, facilities, management and health and safety. Visit Bredy Vets in our Vets tent next to our cattle showing area.
Bookings for our 2019 show are now open, please scroll down to download a booking form. We have trade space available in the following locations:
- Open Trade Stands – with either 6m, 9m or 12m depths these stands are located in the main showfield. Stands form avenues which shoppers can walk up and down and enjoy the wide variety of goods on sale. Please note that the 6m depth stands are located near to our funfair. We also have a small number of open trade stands available in our Jack Norman field, these stands have a depth of 6m.
- Craft & Traders Arcade – we have two marquees for crafts, hand made goods and local businesses. Space is available within the marquee in units of 3m x 3m. Our Craft & Traders marquees are fully booked for 2019.
- Open Bays – located in our Jack Norman field, a row of open fronted 3mx 3m bays.
- Food Hall – our Food Hall is very popular so early booking is advisable. Stands are located within a marquee and available in 3m x 3m units. Our Food Hall is fully booked for 2019.
- Countryside Open Stands – This part of our showfield hosts the ever popular Countryside arena with terrier racing, ferrets and falconry so you will be sure to attract a wide number of visitors. We are pleased to welcome traders with a rural or countryside theme to this area, please book using the open trade stand application but highlight your form ‘Countryside’. Both 6m and 9m depths are available.
If you would like to apply for an outside catering site please contact us for an application pack.
Completed forms should be returned to:
Melplash Agricultural Society Limited
23 South Street,
Please ensure you have read the new FSA guidelines on allergy labelling. Dogs are not allowed in the Livestock lines or Food Hall marquee.
Download Trade Stand Application Forms
Our 2019 trade stand booking forms are below.
Open Trade Stand Application pack – For open trade stand space
Covered Trade Stand Application pack – For covered trade space located within our Food Hall, Craft & Traders marquees and Open Bays.
Special Rates for Trade Stands Advertising in the Show Programme
This year we have put together some special rates for advertising in the Show Programme.
The Show Programme is A5 and full colour. It contains a full timetable of ring events, the list of trade stands, a plan of the show ground, and more. It is sold before and at the Show with a circulation of 3000+. All advertisements are colour.